Before using your mini trampoline, it is important to understand proper safety procedures before, during, and after use in order to ensure you safely enjoy your equipment.
Before we get to the finer points of trampoline safety, here are a few basic ground rules to get us started.
- One person only – Mini trampolines are built for one person at a time, no exceptions.
- No animals – The equipment is made for humans only, animals can get injured themselves, or injure other people on a trampoline.
- Use for intended purpose only – Certain types of mini trampolines are made for certain activities. Make sure to limit your activities only to the intended purpose.
- Read the manual – Before you do anything, make sure you’ve read the manual that came with your trampoline. It will give you specific instructions for assembling, using, and storing that particular piece of equipment. It should also contain pertinent safety warnings that are not covered in this article.
- Adult supervision – Make sure there is always an adult around to supervise trampoline use.